A delightful 3 bedroom traditional stone built property.
Directly opposite the 17th tee of the famous North Berwick west links, with magnificent views across to Fife. Craigend Cottage is ideal for golf parties and family groups.
Entering the cottage through the entrance lobby with coat hanging space.
Craigend Cottage is featured on the 100 BEST
- Kitchen and small dining area with dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, freezer and larder area.
- Small utility area with washing machine.
- Spacious shower room with WC. Heated towel rail, vanity unit, shaver socket.
- Understairs storage for golf clubs and plenty of hanging space.
- Comfortable sitting room with feature fireplace and dining area. TV, DVD, Sky Freeview, CD and DAB radio. French doors to private patio.
- Upstairs there are three bedrooms. Two with zip and link beds, plenty of storage space, sunny rooms with views to the front.
- A master bedroom with panoramic views across golf course and beyond. Coal effect gas fire, seating area, TV, zip and link twin beds.
- A further original Art Deco bathroom with new shower unit over bath. Heated towel rail, shaver socket.
- To the front of the property is a small private south facing patio area with table & chairs. Parking is on the road directly outside.
- Craigend Cottage is not suitable for children under 12.
- All bedlinen & towels provided.
- Hairdriers provided.
- FREE WIFI.
GUIDE to self catering Scotland
Please use the circular buttons below to change through the images.